Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stop, or my mom will shoot!



It's Phun with Photos! A random selection from my iPhone photo library:

If you look closely, you can see 5 microphones set up on stage. This is the New Kids on the Block concert. My friend La and I squealed throughout. It was awesome. However, none of them spotted me from a distance, pulled me up on stage, and asked for my hand. Didn't quite live up to the fantasies of 11-year-old Mary.


I stepped out of my car at the VRE one morning, and this is the sight that greeted me. How does this happen??

Earl! The toilet's broken!
Bring the truck around...we'll dump it at the train station! There's a lovely picnic bench there...it'll be real convenient for somebody.


As you can of course tell, here Jeremy and I are in front of Parliament in London. Jeremy is in the process of having his head sucked up by aliens. I am 3 hours into a crystal meth bender...okay, okay, no. It's a really bad attempt at an arms length portrait.

And finally:


My Tilly, rooting for her favorite team (or maybe watching squirrels on the deck while her favorite team plays). I'm sure she was at least listening to the play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment